Today, the SDOE monetary crimes division announced its revelation of tax fraud and evasion cases, that amount to 214 million euros just last month.
The money laundering encompasses nineteen Attica companies and private persons. The illegal tax acts mainly concern issuing fake tax records, including botched invoices, non issuing of receipts, and not maintaining tax transaction records. According to Kathimerini, a dentist was involved in two major company's fraud, along with administered dental services.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands