Today, the SDOE monetary crimes division announced its revelation of tax fraud and evasion cases, that amount to 214 million euros just last month.
The money laundering encompasses nineteen Attica companies and private persons. The illegal tax acts mainly concern issuing fake tax records, including botched invoices, non issuing of receipts, and not maintaining tax transaction records. According to Kathimerini, a dentist was involved in two major company's fraud, along with administered dental services.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos