Today, the SDOE monetary crimes division announced its revelation of tax fraud and evasion cases, that amount to 214 million euros just last month.
The money laundering encompasses nineteen Attica companies and private persons. The illegal tax acts mainly concern issuing fake tax records, including botched invoices, non issuing of receipts, and not maintaining tax transaction records. According to Kathimerini, a dentist was involved in two major company's fraud, along with administered dental services.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Shocks in New Democracy over the party's support for Attica local gvt. elections
- Wildfires in Greece: The situation in Rhodes is difficult
- Greek disaster management chief: "I fear that the environmental system of Attica will collapse"