Today, the SDOE monetary crimes division announced its revelation of tax fraud and evasion cases, that amount to 214 million euros just last month.
The money laundering encompasses nineteen Attica companies and private persons. The illegal tax acts mainly concern issuing fake tax records, including botched invoices, non issuing of receipts, and not maintaining tax transaction records. According to Kathimerini, a dentist was involved in two major company's fraud, along with administered dental services.
- Attica is one step before a new lockdown
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression