Today, the SDOE monetary crimes division announced its revelation of tax fraud and evasion cases, that amount to 214 million euros just last month.
The money laundering encompasses nineteen Attica companies and private persons. The illegal tax acts mainly concern issuing fake tax records, including botched invoices, non issuing of receipts, and not maintaining tax transaction records. According to Kathimerini, a dentist was involved in two major company's fraud, along with administered dental services.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation