Greece's state sell-off fund TAIPED has offered a 67% investment option in the Thessaloniki Port Authority (OLTH); eight entities have now expressed interest.
These include: Munich's Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH, the Philippine's International Container Terminal Services, Switzerland's Duferco Participation Holdings, Dubai Port subsidiary P&O Steam Navigation Company, The Hague's APM Terminals, Russian Railways in collaboration with GEK Terna, Turkey's Yilpot Holding and Japanese leader Mitsui & Company.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation