Greece's state sell-off fund TAIPED has offered a 67% investment option in the Thessaloniki Port Authority (OLTH); eight entities have now expressed interest.
These include: Munich's Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH, the Philippine's International Container Terminal Services, Switzerland's Duferco Participation Holdings, Dubai Port subsidiary P&O Steam Navigation Company, The Hague's APM Terminals, Russian Railways in collaboration with GEK Terna, Turkey's Yilpot Holding and Japanese leader Mitsui & Company.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos