Greece's state sell-off fund TAIPED has offered a 67% investment option in the Thessaloniki Port Authority (OLTH); eight entities have now expressed interest.
These include: Munich's Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH, the Philippine's International Container Terminal Services, Switzerland's Duferco Participation Holdings, Dubai Port subsidiary P&O Steam Navigation Company, The Hague's APM Terminals, Russian Railways in collaboration with GEK Terna, Turkey's Yilpot Holding and Japanese leader Mitsui & Company.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June