Greece's state sell-off fund TAIPED has offered a 67% investment option in the Thessaloniki Port Authority (OLTH); eight entities have now expressed interest.
These include: Munich's Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH, the Philippine's International Container Terminal Services, Switzerland's Duferco Participation Holdings, Dubai Port subsidiary P&O Steam Navigation Company, The Hague's APM Terminals, Russian Railways in collaboration with GEK Terna, Turkey's Yilpot Holding and Japanese leader Mitsui & Company.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands