Greece's state sell-off fund TAIPED has offered a 67% investment option in the Thessaloniki Port Authority (OLTH); eight entities have now expressed interest.
These include: Munich's Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH, the Philippine's International Container Terminal Services, Switzerland's Duferco Participation Holdings, Dubai Port subsidiary P&O Steam Navigation Company, The Hague's APM Terminals, Russian Railways in collaboration with GEK Terna, Turkey's Yilpot Holding and Japanese leader Mitsui & Company.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden