Hellenic stocks finalized concretely higher in last week's final trading session on the Athens Stock Exchange, that increased the composite index to new two-month highs, over 1,300 points.
Bank shares were the most popular purchase and helped assist trading volumes. The composite index increased 1.49% to finish at 1,305.16 points. This marks its topmost closing since April 8th. Its net gain was determined at 6.68% and holds 12.25% as of this year. Turnover increased to 388.63 million euros.
National Bank, Eurobank Properties, Alpha Bank, Motor Oil and OTE held the highest gains regarding blue chip stocks. Titan, Intralot and Viohalco experienced the least gains. Real Estate, Telecoms and Banks generated large gains, while Constructions, Health and Insurance sectors experienced losses.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story