Hellenic stocks finalized concretely higher in last week's final trading session on the Athens Stock Exchange, that increased the composite index to new two-month highs, over 1,300 points.
Bank shares were the most popular purchase and helped assist trading volumes. The composite index increased 1.49% to finish at 1,305.16 points. This marks its topmost closing since April 8th. Its net gain was determined at 6.68% and holds 12.25% as of this year. Turnover increased to 388.63 million euros.
National Bank, Eurobank Properties, Alpha Bank, Motor Oil and OTE held the highest gains regarding blue chip stocks. Titan, Intralot and Viohalco experienced the least gains. Real Estate, Telecoms and Banks generated large gains, while Constructions, Health and Insurance sectors experienced losses.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM