Yesterday, the National Bank of Greece bestowed a brand new structure to assist Hellenic banks in non-performing loans.
The framework is part of a new game plan to reconstruct the financial mechanism, after gaining recent banking strides. The executive commission of the National Bank of Greece determined the: "Framework of supervisory obligations for the management of delayed and non-performing loans".
These include reconfiguring household debt, further borrower guarantees, leases and purchasing of property assets, loan selling and/or transferring to a different banking institution, trading mortgage loans for a different loan in a smaller amount and liquidating guarantees, as reported by ANA-MPA. The new Greek banking structure will be implemented on December 31st.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor