Greece's April account balance deficit enlarged, compared to April of 2013, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Today, the central bank released the rising rate, as reported in payment balance figures. The deficit increased to 1.167 billion euros, while last year's April held a 1.151 billion euro deficit.
However, this year's tourism sector gained massive financial strides in the same month. Its revenue increased to 411 million euros this month, while April 2013 stood at 303 million euros.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden