Greece's April account balance deficit enlarged, compared to April of 2013, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Today, the central bank released the rising rate, as reported in payment balance figures. The deficit increased to 1.167 billion euros, while last year's April held a 1.151 billion euro deficit.
However, this year's tourism sector gained massive financial strides in the same month. Its revenue increased to 411 million euros this month, while April 2013 stood at 303 million euros.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Tourism returning to Athens