Greece's April account balance deficit enlarged, compared to April of 2013, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Today, the central bank released the rising rate, as reported in payment balance figures. The deficit increased to 1.167 billion euros, while last year's April held a 1.151 billion euro deficit.
However, this year's tourism sector gained massive financial strides in the same month. Its revenue increased to 411 million euros this month, while April 2013 stood at 303 million euros.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- The Ministry of Tourism and GNTO won the award of the leading tourism agency in the world (vid)
- GNTO chief Gerekou: Our aim is sustainable tourism growth
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands