Greece's April account balance deficit enlarged, compared to April of 2013, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Today, the central bank released the rising rate, as reported in payment balance figures. The deficit increased to 1.167 billion euros, while last year's April held a 1.151 billion euro deficit.
However, this year's tourism sector gained massive financial strides in the same month. Its revenue increased to 411 million euros this month, while April 2013 stood at 303 million euros.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Hellenic Tourism Organization signs memorandum of cooperation with Municipality of Athens
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses