This morning, the Hellenic Coast Guard seized two boats in the southwestern Peloponnese, transporting contraband cigarettes onto a ship.
The maritime law enforcement system involved two patrol boats that went on a high-speed hunt, for the illegal tobacco smuggling criminals. On one boat alone, 23,000 packet of illegal packs were confiscated.
Three participants have been arrested and taken to the Pylos Port Authority. The Coast Guard has not offered any additional comments regarding how many cigarettes were located on the second boat.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?