This morning, the Hellenic Coast Guard seized two boats in the southwestern Peloponnese, transporting contraband cigarettes onto a ship.
The maritime law enforcement system involved two patrol boats that went on a high-speed hunt, for the illegal tobacco smuggling criminals. On one boat alone, 23,000 packet of illegal packs were confiscated.
Three participants have been arrested and taken to the Pylos Port Authority. The Coast Guard has not offered any additional comments regarding how many cigarettes were located on the second boat.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands