The Greek government is constructing a "toolkit" to assist in consultations between troika delegates this fall, regarding a new budget implementation.
As reported by ANA-MPA, a Finance Ministry official claimed that the government, "...insists on the fiscal targets... but we must know of alternative routes leading to the same target".
Greece still needs to complete twelve troika protocols; six held a May deadline while the remaining are to be finalized by July. The next Euro Working Group meeting is scheduled for June 30th, to determine where the nation stands in finalizing its required mandates. A Eurogroup panel concerning Greece will occur on July 7th.
The Finance Ministry delegate also claims that the Ministry's attention centers around the: "...great recession during the lack of liquidity in the economy and on how the banks will resolve their problem loans".
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'