The Greek government is constructing a "toolkit" to assist in consultations between troika delegates this fall, regarding a new budget implementation.
As reported by ANA-MPA, a Finance Ministry official claimed that the government, "...insists on the fiscal targets... but we must know of alternative routes leading to the same target".
Greece still needs to complete twelve troika protocols; six held a May deadline while the remaining are to be finalized by July. The next Euro Working Group meeting is scheduled for June 30th, to determine where the nation stands in finalizing its required mandates. A Eurogroup panel concerning Greece will occur on July 7th.
The Finance Ministry delegate also claims that the Ministry's attention centers around the: "...great recession during the lack of liquidity in the economy and on how the banks will resolve their problem loans".
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands