Greece is cracking down on companies that are not paying out social security funds.
As confirmed by Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis today, nearly 14,500 checks were administered by national inspectors between September 15, 2013 until May 31, 2014. 1,646 employees out of a total of 90,571 were identified as uninsured, which amounts to 1.8% of workers. Guilty companies have been fined 16.999 million euros, for failing to insure their staff.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM