Greece is cracking down on companies that are not paying out social security funds.
As confirmed by Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis today, nearly 14,500 checks were administered by national inspectors between September 15, 2013 until May 31, 2014. 1,646 employees out of a total of 90,571 were identified as uninsured, which amounts to 1.8% of workers. Guilty companies have been fined 16.999 million euros, for failing to insure their staff.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor