Greece is cracking down on companies that are not paying out social security funds.
As confirmed by Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis today, nearly 14,500 checks were administered by national inspectors between September 15, 2013 until May 31, 2014. 1,646 employees out of a total of 90,571 were identified as uninsured, which amounts to 1.8% of workers. Guilty companies have been fined 16.999 million euros, for failing to insure their staff.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution