In today's Markit report, it was announced that Greece's seasonally altered Purchasing Managers' Index decreased to 49.4 points last month, from May's 51 point score.
June's amount is the lowest marking since November of 2013. It revealed a minor manufacturing sector downturn. June's Greek manufacturing unit productions held the slowest growth in the last three months; the previous six months held a consistently higher rate.
After two months of strides, Hellenic unemployment levels declined last month as well. Greek manufacturer supply acquisitions minimally increased in June.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism