In today's Markit report, it was announced that Greece's seasonally altered Purchasing Managers' Index decreased to 49.4 points last month, from May's 51 point score.
June's amount is the lowest marking since November of 2013. It revealed a minor manufacturing sector downturn. June's Greek manufacturing unit productions held the slowest growth in the last three months; the previous six months held a consistently higher rate.
After two months of strides, Hellenic unemployment levels declined last month as well. Greek manufacturer supply acquisitions minimally increased in June.
- Easter bonus of up to 300 euros for 1.1 million Greeks
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got