In today's Markit report, it was announced that Greece's seasonally altered Purchasing Managers' Index decreased to 49.4 points last month, from May's 51 point score.
June's amount is the lowest marking since November of 2013. It revealed a minor manufacturing sector downturn. June's Greek manufacturing unit productions held the slowest growth in the last three months; the previous six months held a consistently higher rate.
After two months of strides, Hellenic unemployment levels declined last month as well. Greek manufacturer supply acquisitions minimally increased in June.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe