In today's Markit report, it was announced that Greece's seasonally altered Purchasing Managers' Index decreased to 49.4 points last month, from May's 51 point score.
June's amount is the lowest marking since November of 2013. It revealed a minor manufacturing sector downturn. June's Greek manufacturing unit productions held the slowest growth in the last three months; the previous six months held a consistently higher rate.
After two months of strides, Hellenic unemployment levels declined last month as well. Greek manufacturer supply acquisitions minimally increased in June.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece