An additional 250,000 Greek citizens will gain social dividend funds, after the government enlarged the program's income requirements.
The monetary gains will be offered next week and originate from 2013's primary budget. July 14th marks the following date, when a second allotment of revenues will be distributed.
According to Kathimerini, approximately 80,000 recipients who had been previously denied will now receive checks. The change in recipients is based on a new decision to accept 2013 income figures instead of 2012's.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands