An additional 250,000 Greek citizens will gain social dividend funds, after the government enlarged the program's income requirements.
The monetary gains will be offered next week and originate from 2013's primary budget. July 14th marks the following date, when a second allotment of revenues will be distributed.
According to Kathimerini, approximately 80,000 recipients who had been previously denied will now receive checks. The change in recipients is based on a new decision to accept 2013 income figures instead of 2012's.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- The Greeks of Syria (vid)
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"