An additional 250,000 Greek citizens will gain social dividend funds, after the government enlarged the program's income requirements.
The monetary gains will be offered next week and originate from 2013's primary budget. July 14th marks the following date, when a second allotment of revenues will be distributed.
According to Kathimerini, approximately 80,000 recipients who had been previously denied will now receive checks. The change in recipients is based on a new decision to accept 2013 income figures instead of 2012's.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM