An additional 250,000 Greek citizens will gain social dividend funds, after the government enlarged the program's income requirements.
The monetary gains will be offered next week and originate from 2013's primary budget. July 14th marks the following date, when a second allotment of revenues will be distributed.
According to Kathimerini, approximately 80,000 recipients who had been previously denied will now receive checks. The change in recipients is based on a new decision to accept 2013 income figures instead of 2012's.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June