An additional 250,000 Greek citizens will gain social dividend funds, after the government enlarged the program's income requirements.
The monetary gains will be offered next week and originate from 2013's primary budget. July 14th marks the following date, when a second allotment of revenues will be distributed.
According to Kathimerini, approximately 80,000 recipients who had been previously denied will now receive checks. The change in recipients is based on a new decision to accept 2013 income figures instead of 2012's.
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri