July 15th marks the start of Greek summer sales in commercial stores, that will occur until the end of August.
The National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (ESEE) administered protocols that identify legal sales responsibilities. As reported by ANA-MPA, stores must feature the original price and the sale price on each item.
Owners will be fined heavily if false discounted percentages or pricing occurs. Additionally, ESEE urged buyers to buy from legal entities and not street vendors who do not offer receipts or assurances.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece