July 15th marks the start of Greek summer sales in commercial stores, that will occur until the end of August.
The National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (ESEE) administered protocols that identify legal sales responsibilities. As reported by ANA-MPA, stores must feature the original price and the sale price on each item.
Owners will be fined heavily if false discounted percentages or pricing occurs. Additionally, ESEE urged buyers to buy from legal entities and not street vendors who do not offer receipts or assurances.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden