July 15th marks the start of Greek summer sales in commercial stores, that will occur until the end of August.
The National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (ESEE) administered protocols that identify legal sales responsibilities. As reported by ANA-MPA, stores must feature the original price and the sale price on each item.
Owners will be fined heavily if false discounted percentages or pricing occurs. Additionally, ESEE urged buyers to buy from legal entities and not street vendors who do not offer receipts or assurances.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos