July 15th marks the start of Greek summer sales in commercial stores, that will occur until the end of August.
The National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (ESEE) administered protocols that identify legal sales responsibilities. As reported by ANA-MPA, stores must feature the original price and the sale price on each item.
Owners will be fined heavily if false discounted percentages or pricing occurs. Additionally, ESEE urged buyers to buy from legal entities and not street vendors who do not offer receipts or assurances.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation