July 15th marks the start of Greek summer sales in commercial stores, that will occur until the end of August.
The National Confederation of Hellenic Commerce (ESEE) administered protocols that identify legal sales responsibilities. As reported by ANA-MPA, stores must feature the original price and the sale price on each item.
Owners will be fined heavily if false discounted percentages or pricing occurs. Additionally, ESEE urged buyers to buy from legal entities and not street vendors who do not offer receipts or assurances.
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens