Today, the Greek Finance Ministry confirmed that an extension will not be granted regarding the income tax deadline.
However, according to ekathimerini, approximately 1 million Greek citizens have not filed yet. The official due date has already been drawn-out by two weeks to July 14th. As of yesterday, approximately 4.7 million tax returns have been submitted, with a predicted amount of 1 million more to be filed this week.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data