Today, the Greek Finance Ministry confirmed that an extension will not be granted regarding the income tax deadline.
However, according to ekathimerini, approximately 1 million Greek citizens have not filed yet. The official due date has already been drawn-out by two weeks to July 14th. As of yesterday, approximately 4.7 million tax returns have been submitted, with a predicted amount of 1 million more to be filed this week.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden