Today, the Greek Finance Ministry confirmed that an extension will not be granted regarding the income tax deadline.
However, according to ekathimerini, approximately 1 million Greek citizens have not filed yet. The official due date has already been drawn-out by two weeks to July 14th. As of yesterday, approximately 4.7 million tax returns have been submitted, with a predicted amount of 1 million more to be filed this week.
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens