Today, the Greek Finance Ministry confirmed that an extension will not be granted regarding the income tax deadline.
However, according to ekathimerini, approximately 1 million Greek citizens have not filed yet. The official due date has already been drawn-out by two weeks to July 14th. As of yesterday, approximately 4.7 million tax returns have been submitted, with a predicted amount of 1 million more to be filed this week.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe