Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- PM Mitsotakis at Thessaloniki: Aim is to showcase innovative high-tech start-ups at home and abroad
- Warding off the evil eye on Thessaloniki municipal council teleconferencing (vid)
- Two men arrested in Thessaloniki while attempting to place incendiary devices in former minister's home
- Aegean resumes direct flights abroad from Thessaloniki
- Man dead for hours in central Thessaloniki