Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- King Willem-Alexander of Netherlands opens conference on sustainable farming in Thessaloniki
- PM Mitsotakis: Plan involving 30 projects for Thessaloniki to be presented next week
- Arrhythmias Update 2022 in Thessaloniki on 2 & 3 September - Watch it live
- 86th TIF: Exhibition marks centenary of the Asia Minor Disaster of 1922
- Two hundred and fifty thousand tourists used red buses to tour Thessaloniki