Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- Thessaloniki: Young people beat police officers who went to check on them - One injured (vid)
- Mobile emergency medical unit in the courtyard of the 424 General Military Hospital in Thessaloniki
- Private hospital beds requisitioned to help public health system with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Thoughts on emergency measures in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki, Serres in two-week lockdown, SMS permits for outings, high-schools closing