Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- The largest ship ever to arrive at Alexandroupolis is American and is 290 meters long (vid)
- One injured and two arrested after brawl in Thessaloniki center
- First monkeypox case in Greece
- Outgoing US amb.: Greece prepared early for European move away from Russian natural gas
- Papanikolaou Hospital: Second patient succumbs after the fire - What he said before he died