Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage
- US Consul General in Thessaloniki: America committed to Greece’s economic recovery, digital future
- Pfizer: Over 100 million investment in the second hub in Thessaloniki
- Fraport delivers refurbished Thessaloniki airport
- Thessaloniki: Deacon found with South African covid strain