Yesterday, the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund released the names of the firms intersted in a 67% equity acquisition of the port of Thessaloniki.
According to ANA-MPA, the following eight investment agencies have progressed to the second stage of discussions with the Thessaloniki Port Organization. They include: APM Terminals, B.V., Deutsche Invest Equity Partners, GmbH, Duferco Particiption Holding, SA, International Container Terminal Services, Inc., Mitsui & Co. Ltd., P&O Steam Navigation Company (DP World), Russian Railways JSC / GEK TERNA S.A. and Yilport Holding, Inc.
- Anarchist group takes responsibility for letter bomb to the president of Appeals of Thessaloniki: "Luck will not always be on her side"
- Boehringer Ingelheim's new 120 million euro Investment in Greece
- Pregnant 41 year old murdered by partner for money
- New Year ushered in with messages from new mayors, fireworks in Athens, Thessaloniki
- Off-duty police officer stabbed to death while attempting to break up fight in bar