Hellenic statistics firm ELSTAT confirmed today, that the nation's unemployment rate remained consistent at 27.3% in April, in comparison to March, according to ekathimerini.
However, the figure is over twice as large as the eurozone's average in April that held 11.7%. While Greece has made many economic strides over the last few months, its unemployment rate continues at very high levels.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- ELSTAT - Unemployment fell to 15.8% in the second quarter of 2021
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri