Hellenic statistics firm ELSTAT confirmed today, that the nation's unemployment rate remained consistent at 27.3% in April, in comparison to March, according to ekathimerini.
However, the figure is over twice as large as the eurozone's average in April that held 11.7%. While Greece has made many economic strides over the last few months, its unemployment rate continues at very high levels.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden