Hellenic statistics firm ELSTAT confirmed today, that the nation's unemployment rate remained consistent at 27.3% in April, in comparison to March, according to ekathimerini.
However, the figure is over twice as large as the eurozone's average in April that held 11.7%. While Greece has made many economic strides over the last few months, its unemployment rate continues at very high levels.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data