Hellenic statistics firm ELSTAT confirmed today, that the nation's unemployment rate remained consistent at 27.3% in April, in comparison to March, according to ekathimerini.
However, the figure is over twice as large as the eurozone's average in April that held 11.7%. While Greece has made many economic strides over the last few months, its unemployment rate continues at very high levels.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece