Greek Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis is scheduled to meet troika leaders today at 4:30 p.m. GST, according to ANA-MPA.
Earlier today, the newly appointed Finance Minister met with Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Health Minister Makis Voridis and Development Minister Nikos Dendias in back-to-back meetings. Yesterday, he conducted a meeting with Labour Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
Troika delegates are predicted to remain in Athens for seven to ten days. Major issues will be covered in the next meeting set for fall. This week's meeting are anticipated to center on budget implementation, 6 troika mandates to be completed, fiscal gap concerns, social and labor insurance and job sector cuts.
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"