Greek Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis is scheduled to meet troika leaders today at 4:30 p.m. GST, according to ANA-MPA.
Earlier today, the newly appointed Finance Minister met with Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Health Minister Makis Voridis and Development Minister Nikos Dendias in back-to-back meetings. Yesterday, he conducted a meeting with Labour Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
Troika delegates are predicted to remain in Athens for seven to ten days. Major issues will be covered in the next meeting set for fall. This week's meeting are anticipated to center on budget implementation, 6 troika mandates to be completed, fiscal gap concerns, social and labor insurance and job sector cuts.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data