Greek Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis is scheduled to meet troika leaders today at 4:30 p.m. GST, according to ANA-MPA.
Earlier today, the newly appointed Finance Minister met with Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Health Minister Makis Voridis and Development Minister Nikos Dendias in back-to-back meetings. Yesterday, he conducted a meeting with Labour Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
Troika delegates are predicted to remain in Athens for seven to ten days. Major issues will be covered in the next meeting set for fall. This week's meeting are anticipated to center on budget implementation, 6 troika mandates to be completed, fiscal gap concerns, social and labor insurance and job sector cuts.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism