Greek Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis is scheduled to meet troika leaders today at 4:30 p.m. GST, according to ANA-MPA.
Earlier today, the newly appointed Finance Minister met with Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Health Minister Makis Voridis and Development Minister Nikos Dendias in back-to-back meetings. Yesterday, he conducted a meeting with Labour Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
Troika delegates are predicted to remain in Athens for seven to ten days. Major issues will be covered in the next meeting set for fall. This week's meeting are anticipated to center on budget implementation, 6 troika mandates to be completed, fiscal gap concerns, social and labor insurance and job sector cuts.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Staikouras: EU approval of 12 national recovery plans, including Greece 2.0, a 'collective success'
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses