Greek Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis is scheduled to meet troika leaders today at 4:30 p.m. GST, according to ANA-MPA.
Earlier today, the newly appointed Finance Minister met with Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Health Minister Makis Voridis and Development Minister Nikos Dendias in back-to-back meetings. Yesterday, he conducted a meeting with Labour Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
Troika delegates are predicted to remain in Athens for seven to ten days. Major issues will be covered in the next meeting set for fall. This week's meeting are anticipated to center on budget implementation, 6 troika mandates to be completed, fiscal gap concerns, social and labor insurance and job sector cuts.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden