The Greek e-filing tax deadline was yesterday, where more than 200,000 taxpayers declared their taxes.
As reported by ekathimerini, the total number of tax submissions currently totals 5.67 million individuals. However, approximately 100,000 taxpayers have not yet filed; they have not been given an extension on the already extended deadline.
The Finance Ministry has not confirmed how it will penalize late tax documents. Beginning at the end of this month, the Ministry will transmit notifications via the web, regarding the newly introduced Single Property Tax payments. The new tax regulation can be paid in up to six installments, or in one sum that offers a 1.5% discount.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story