The Greek e-filing tax deadline was yesterday, where more than 200,000 taxpayers declared their taxes.
As reported by ekathimerini, the total number of tax submissions currently totals 5.67 million individuals. However, approximately 100,000 taxpayers have not yet filed; they have not been given an extension on the already extended deadline.
The Finance Ministry has not confirmed how it will penalize late tax documents. Beginning at the end of this month, the Ministry will transmit notifications via the web, regarding the newly introduced Single Property Tax payments. The new tax regulation can be paid in up to six installments, or in one sum that offers a 1.5% discount.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM