The Greek e-filing tax deadline was yesterday, where more than 200,000 taxpayers declared their taxes.
As reported by ekathimerini, the total number of tax submissions currently totals 5.67 million individuals. However, approximately 100,000 taxpayers have not yet filed; they have not been given an extension on the already extended deadline.
The Finance Ministry has not confirmed how it will penalize late tax documents. Beginning at the end of this month, the Ministry will transmit notifications via the web, regarding the newly introduced Single Property Tax payments. The new tax regulation can be paid in up to six installments, or in one sum that offers a 1.5% discount.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden