The Greek e-filing tax deadline was yesterday, where more than 200,000 taxpayers declared their taxes.
As reported by ekathimerini, the total number of tax submissions currently totals 5.67 million individuals. However, approximately 100,000 taxpayers have not yet filed; they have not been given an extension on the already extended deadline.
The Finance Ministry has not confirmed how it will penalize late tax documents. Beginning at the end of this month, the Ministry will transmit notifications via the web, regarding the newly introduced Single Property Tax payments. The new tax regulation can be paid in up to six installments, or in one sum that offers a 1.5% discount.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got