New mandates have been administered in Greece's pharmaceutical sector, according to reports.
The protocols have been created to decease the public sector's drug prices. Now pharmacists must offer patients the lowest cost available, with generically priced drugs. If they don't, guilty parties will not be able to work with Greece's largest healthcare provider EOPYY, as stated by ekathimerini.
The Government Gazette released the new rules, that state if recipients want to purchase the non-generic versions that cost more, they have to sign each prescription stating so. EOPPY is set to cover the total cost of generic drugs, while the pricier version's price difference will be paid by the purchaser.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor