New mandates have been administered in Greece's pharmaceutical sector, according to reports.
The protocols have been created to decease the public sector's drug prices. Now pharmacists must offer patients the lowest cost available, with generically priced drugs. If they don't, guilty parties will not be able to work with Greece's largest healthcare provider EOPYY, as stated by ekathimerini.
The Government Gazette released the new rules, that state if recipients want to purchase the non-generic versions that cost more, they have to sign each prescription stating so. EOPPY is set to cover the total cost of generic drugs, while the pricier version's price difference will be paid by the purchaser.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism