It has been reported that Aegean Airlines is interested in acquiring Cyprus Airways.
The Greek air carrier has presented an official request to take part in introductory negotiations, concerning the sale of Cyprus Airways or its assets, according to a company statement reported by Parikiaki.
After it analyzes Cyprus Airways data, Aegean Airlines will determine its next plan of action, along with sale protocols decided by the Republic of Cyprus.
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands