It has been reported that Aegean Airlines is interested in acquiring Cyprus Airways.
The Greek air carrier has presented an official request to take part in introductory negotiations, concerning the sale of Cyprus Airways or its assets, according to a company statement reported by Parikiaki.
After it analyzes Cyprus Airways data, Aegean Airlines will determine its next plan of action, along with sale protocols decided by the Republic of Cyprus.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got