It has been reported that Aegean Airlines is interested in acquiring Cyprus Airways.
The Greek air carrier has presented an official request to take part in introductory negotiations, concerning the sale of Cyprus Airways or its assets, according to a company statement reported by Parikiaki.
After it analyzes Cyprus Airways data, Aegean Airlines will determine its next plan of action, along with sale protocols decided by the Republic of Cyprus.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?