It has been reported that Aegean Airlines is interested in acquiring Cyprus Airways.
The Greek air carrier has presented an official request to take part in introductory negotiations, concerning the sale of Cyprus Airways or its assets, according to a company statement reported by Parikiaki.
After it analyzes Cyprus Airways data, Aegean Airlines will determine its next plan of action, along with sale protocols decided by the Republic of Cyprus.
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan