It has been reported that Aegean Airlines is interested in acquiring Cyprus Airways.
The Greek air carrier has presented an official request to take part in introductory negotiations, concerning the sale of Cyprus Airways or its assets, according to a company statement reported by Parikiaki.
After it analyzes Cyprus Airways data, Aegean Airlines will determine its next plan of action, along with sale protocols decided by the Republic of Cyprus.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- 1821 Bicentennial: Aegean airlines formed the number 200 by flying over the Peloponnese
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine