For the forth consecutive month, bank deposits in Greece grew, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Household and private sector deposits increased to 163.2 billion euros in June, compared to 162.1 billion in May, as reported by Reuters.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story