For the forth consecutive month, bank deposits in Greece grew, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Household and private sector deposits increased to 163.2 billion euros in June, compared to 162.1 billion in May, as reported by Reuters.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June