For the forth consecutive month, bank deposits in Greece grew, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Household and private sector deposits increased to 163.2 billion euros in June, compared to 162.1 billion in May, as reported by Reuters.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands