For the forth consecutive month, bank deposits in Greece grew, as confirmed by the National Bank of Greece.
Household and private sector deposits increased to 163.2 billion euros in June, compared to 162.1 billion in May, as reported by Reuters.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden