Today, the Finance Ministry announced that the nation's privatization fund will be revamped for the fifth time within the last two years, and is looking for new management, according to reports.
The Ministry claimed that the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) is searching for a chairman and managing director. Chairman Constantinos Maniatopoulos was positioned not even a year ago, while managing director Yiannis Emiris has served in his position for two years.
Recently, the privatization fund finalized the old Athens airport project to Chinese, Arab and Greek investors. Greece had initially guaranteed to generate 50 billion euros by leasing or selling state capital by next year, although it was later considerably reduced.
- Migration, Finance ministries take over management of asylum facilities from NGOs
- Nine candidates for DEPA Commercial SA
- Finance ministry completes procedures on distribution diagram of property assets in Hellinikon
- HRADF announces concession of Chios marina
- Greece: 2.4 billion expected from privatizations in 2020