Today, the Thessaloniki Port Organization reported that its cargo traffic increased significantly in the first six months of 2014, with a 10% turnover rise, in comparison to the same period of 2013.
In an Organization disclosure, it stated that containers amounted to 110,740, with a 161,640 TEUs volume between January to June, marking 12.97% and 12.63% respective increases. Cargo activity at the port increased by 2.24% and finalized at 2,209,587 tons in the same timeframe.
- PM Mitsotakis at Thessaloniki: Aim is to showcase innovative high-tech start-ups at home and abroad
- Warding off the evil eye on Thessaloniki municipal council teleconferencing (vid)
- Two men arrested in Thessaloniki while attempting to place incendiary devices in former minister's home
- Aegean resumes direct flights abroad from Thessaloniki
- Man dead for hours in central Thessaloniki