Today, the Thessaloniki Port Organization reported that its cargo traffic increased significantly in the first six months of 2014, with a 10% turnover rise, in comparison to the same period of 2013.
In an Organization disclosure, it stated that containers amounted to 110,740, with a 161,640 TEUs volume between January to June, marking 12.97% and 12.63% respective increases. Cargo activity at the port increased by 2.24% and finalized at 2,209,587 tons in the same timeframe.
- One injured and two arrested after brawl in Thessaloniki center
- First monkeypox case in Greece
- Outgoing US amb.: Greece prepared early for European move away from Russian natural gas
- Papanikolaou Hospital: Second patient succumbs after the fire - What he said before he died
- Alki's murder: 20-year-old from Albania surrenders