Today, the Thessaloniki Port Organization reported that its cargo traffic increased significantly in the first six months of 2014, with a 10% turnover rise, in comparison to the same period of 2013.
In an Organization disclosure, it stated that containers amounted to 110,740, with a 161,640 TEUs volume between January to June, marking 12.97% and 12.63% respective increases. Cargo activity at the port increased by 2.24% and finalized at 2,209,587 tons in the same timeframe.
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage
- US Consul General in Thessaloniki: America committed to Greece’s economic recovery, digital future
- Pfizer: Over 100 million investment in the second hub in Thessaloniki
- Fraport delivers refurbished Thessaloniki airport
- Thessaloniki: Deacon found with South African covid strain