Today, the Thessaloniki Port Organization reported that its cargo traffic increased significantly in the first six months of 2014, with a 10% turnover rise, in comparison to the same period of 2013.
In an Organization disclosure, it stated that containers amounted to 110,740, with a 161,640 TEUs volume between January to June, marking 12.97% and 12.63% respective increases. Cargo activity at the port increased by 2.24% and finalized at 2,209,587 tons in the same timeframe.
- Thessaloniki: Young people beat police officers who went to check on them - One injured (vid)
- Mobile emergency medical unit in the courtyard of the 424 General Military Hospital in Thessaloniki
- Private hospital beds requisitioned to help public health system with coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Thoughts on emergency measures in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki, Serres in two-week lockdown, SMS permits for outings, high-schools closing