ELSTAT confirmed today that the Greek unemployment rate decreased to 27.2% in May, compared to a 27.3% figure in April.
The nation's jobless rate is over double the average of the eurozone's which held a 11.6% rate in May. However, Greece is beginning to emerge from its financial crisis, and its economy is predicted to exit from the recession this year and enlarge by 0.6%, as reported by Reuters.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM