ELSTAT confirmed today that the Greek unemployment rate decreased to 27.2% in May, compared to a 27.3% figure in April.
The nation's jobless rate is over double the average of the eurozone's which held a 11.6% rate in May. However, Greece is beginning to emerge from its financial crisis, and its economy is predicted to exit from the recession this year and enlarge by 0.6%, as reported by Reuters.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe