The Hellenic Statistical Authority announced that the nation's exports increased 11.3% and imports rose 9.4%, during the month of June.
Export shipments amounted to 2.465 billion euros, compared to 2.207 billion euros during last year's June, that amounts to an 11.3% enlargement, as reported by ANA-MPA. Arriving imports generated 4.181 billion euros, compared to last June's 3.820 billion euro figure, marking a 9.4% increase.
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- Greece can be the 'pleasant exporting surprise of Europe', Argyrou says
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths