The Hellenic Statistical Authority announced that the nation's exports increased 11.3% and imports rose 9.4%, during the month of June.
Export shipments amounted to 2.465 billion euros, compared to 2.207 billion euros during last year's June, that amounts to an 11.3% enlargement, as reported by ANA-MPA. Arriving imports generated 4.181 billion euros, compared to last June's 3.820 billion euro figure, marking a 9.4% increase.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution