June Brought Greek Exports & Imports Increase
The Hellenic Statistical Authority announced that the nation's exports increased 11.3% and imports rose 9.4%, during the month of June.
Export shipments amounted to 2.465 billion euros, compared to 2.207 billion euros during last year's June, that amounts to an 11.3% enlargement, as reported by ANA-MPA. Arriving imports generated 4.181 billion euros, compared to last June's 3.820 billion euro figure, marking a 9.4% increase.
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US