The Hellenic Statistical Authority announced that the nation's exports increased 11.3% and imports rose 9.4%, during the month of June.
Export shipments amounted to 2.465 billion euros, compared to 2.207 billion euros during last year's June, that amounts to an 11.3% enlargement, as reported by ANA-MPA. Arriving imports generated 4.181 billion euros, compared to last June's 3.820 billion euro figure, marking a 9.4% increase.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- PM Mitsotakis: A rise in exports is a good indicator of a competitive economy
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas