The Hellenic Statistical Authority announced that the nation's exports increased 11.3% and imports rose 9.4%, during the month of June.
Export shipments amounted to 2.465 billion euros, compared to 2.207 billion euros during last year's June, that amounts to an 11.3% enlargement, as reported by ANA-MPA. Arriving imports generated 4.181 billion euros, compared to last June's 3.820 billion euro figure, marking a 9.4% increase.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden