Hellenic auto sales maintained increases during July, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
A 13.9% enlargement occurred, in comparison to July 2013, totaling 10,744 purchased cars, as reported by Kathimerini. During the first seven months of the year, 63,026 automobiles were acquired, marking a 28.1% increase regarding 2013's same timeframe when 49,214 cars were sold. Toyotas have held the largest sales at 10.89%, Nissan ranked second at 9.70%, while Volkswagen models amounted to 9.18%.
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses