Hellenic auto sales maintained increases during July, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
A 13.9% enlargement occurred, in comparison to July 2013, totaling 10,744 purchased cars, as reported by Kathimerini. During the first seven months of the year, 63,026 automobiles were acquired, marking a 28.1% increase regarding 2013's same timeframe when 49,214 cars were sold. Toyotas have held the largest sales at 10.89%, Nissan ranked second at 9.70%, while Volkswagen models amounted to 9.18%.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Inflation in Greece at 9.1% in October
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states