Hellenic auto sales maintained increases during July, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
A 13.9% enlargement occurred, in comparison to July 2013, totaling 10,744 purchased cars, as reported by Kathimerini. During the first seven months of the year, 63,026 automobiles were acquired, marking a 28.1% increase regarding 2013's same timeframe when 49,214 cars were sold. Toyotas have held the largest sales at 10.89%, Nissan ranked second at 9.70%, while Volkswagen models amounted to 9.18%.
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens