Hellenic auto sales maintained increases during July, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
A 13.9% enlargement occurred, in comparison to July 2013, totaling 10,744 purchased cars, as reported by Kathimerini. During the first seven months of the year, 63,026 automobiles were acquired, marking a 28.1% increase regarding 2013's same timeframe when 49,214 cars were sold. Toyotas have held the largest sales at 10.89%, Nissan ranked second at 9.70%, while Volkswagen models amounted to 9.18%.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data