Greek Auto Sales Continue to Rise
Hellenic auto sales maintained increases during July, as confirmed by the Hellenic Statistical Authority.
A 13.9% enlargement occurred, in comparison to July 2013, totaling 10,744 purchased cars, as reported by Kathimerini. During the first seven months of the year, 63,026 automobiles were acquired, marking a 28.1% increase regarding 2013's same timeframe when 49,214 cars were sold. Toyotas have held the largest sales at 10.89%, Nissan ranked second at 9.70%, while Volkswagen models amounted to 9.18%.
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US