Two tax evadors were arrested on Saturday in Greece.
The Greek Financial Crimes Squad arrested a Mykonian club owner for tax evasion on Saturday. Law enforcers announced that the 50-year-old nightclub proprietor did not provide patrons with receipts, totaling 11,225 euros, as reported by Kathimerini. The suspected individual will face the legal system on Syros.
In another tax evasion instance on Saturday, the Greek police force seized a former 54-year-old businesswoman in Zacharo, for outstanding state debts. She reportedly owes 1.2 million euros to Greece.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data