Two tax evadors were arrested on Saturday in Greece.
The Greek Financial Crimes Squad arrested a Mykonian club owner for tax evasion on Saturday. Law enforcers announced that the 50-year-old nightclub proprietor did not provide patrons with receipts, totaling 11,225 euros, as reported by Kathimerini. The suspected individual will face the legal system on Syros.
In another tax evasion instance on Saturday, the Greek police force seized a former 54-year-old businesswoman in Zacharo, for outstanding state debts. She reportedly owes 1.2 million euros to Greece.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- World famous bars on Mykonos shut down after staff covid cases
- Special restriction measures against the coronavirus in Mykonos and Halkidiki
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression