Two tax evadors were arrested on Saturday in Greece.
The Greek Financial Crimes Squad arrested a Mykonian club owner for tax evasion on Saturday. Law enforcers announced that the 50-year-old nightclub proprietor did not provide patrons with receipts, totaling 11,225 euros, as reported by Kathimerini. The suspected individual will face the legal system on Syros.
In another tax evasion instance on Saturday, the Greek police force seized a former 54-year-old businesswoman in Zacharo, for outstanding state debts. She reportedly owes 1.2 million euros to Greece.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- Greek Hotels on the list of new luxury resorts for 2022
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got