Two tax evadors were arrested on Saturday in Greece.
The Greek Financial Crimes Squad arrested a Mykonian club owner for tax evasion on Saturday. Law enforcers announced that the 50-year-old nightclub proprietor did not provide patrons with receipts, totaling 11,225 euros, as reported by Kathimerini. The suspected individual will face the legal system on Syros.
In another tax evasion instance on Saturday, the Greek police force seized a former 54-year-old businesswoman in Zacharo, for outstanding state debts. She reportedly owes 1.2 million euros to Greece.
- Mykonos – Well-known beach bar two-day shutdown for tax violations
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Pandemic: Great concern for the… "orange" islands
- Mykonos mayor requests a change of measures with mandatory mask and 72-hour green pass