The Cyprus Film Festival has kicked off in India, at the Kalaimamani G Umapathi Auditorium.
The Festival is facilitated by the Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation, in collaboration with New Delhi's Cyprus High Commission. Featured movies include Joy and Sorrow of the Body directed by Andreas Pantzis, Committed directed by Stelana Kliris, and Block 12 directed by Kyriakos Tofaridis.
The Cyprus Film Festival director E Thangaraj described the event's featured movies, "One of the films has already been shown as part of the International Film Festival, but I found it (Joy and Sorrow of the Body) really intriguing and decided to screen them. I specially arranged the DVDs for the same around two months ago from Delhi, and I find that the response is really good", according to Parikiaki.
- PM Mitsotakis: Greece offers many investment opportunities for Indian businesses
- PM Mitsotakis on official visit to India on Wednesday
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly