Famous Greek singer and composer Antonis Vardis passed away early this morning, after battling cancer.
The 66-year-old entertainer had been hospitalized for the last two months before succumbing to the disease. Vardis was born in 1948 in Moschato.
Vardis performed alongside the nation's greatest musicians including Anna Vissi, Stelios Kazantzidis, Antonis Remos, Sakis Rouvas, Yannis Poulopoulos, Vasilis Papakonstantinou, Lavrentis Macheritsas, and his son Yannis Vardis.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands