Greek music sensation Panos Kiamos is set to take the Chicago stage on Saturday, November 15th.
The entertainer's concert will take place at H.O.M.E.-Home Bar Chicago. Eleftheria Eleftheriou and Tania Karra will perform with him. The native Athenian was raised in the capital and started singing after high school.
Kiamos' true love was in music and dropped out of medical school to focus on his talents. His first album "Enas Erwtas Latria Kai Anagki" was released in 1998; the first of many successful compilations.
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months
- Greek police find over 2kg of cocaine in stolen car in Athens
- The Athens urban development plan offering a new experience to citizens and tourists