Greek music sensation Panos Kiamos is set to take the Chicago stage on Saturday, November 15th.
The entertainer's concert will take place at H.O.M.E.-Home Bar Chicago. Eleftheria Eleftheriou and Tania Karra will perform with him. The native Athenian was raised in the capital and started singing after high school.
Kiamos' true love was in music and dropped out of medical school to focus on his talents. His first album "Enas Erwtas Latria Kai Anagki" was released in 1998; the first of many successful compilations.
- Greece and Turkey complete second round of talks
- Athens gets third "Pocket Park" in an abandoned plot of Pangrati
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens