Greek music sensation Panos Kiamos is set to take the Chicago stage on Saturday, November 15th.
The entertainer's concert will take place at H.O.M.E.-Home Bar Chicago. Eleftheria Eleftheriou and Tania Karra will perform with him. The native Athenian was raised in the capital and started singing after high school.
Kiamos' true love was in music and dropped out of medical school to focus on his talents. His first album "Enas Erwtas Latria Kai Anagki" was released in 1998; the first of many successful compilations.
- Police intervention at Polytechnic squat space occupied for 20 years
- Fires: Black smoke covered the Acropolis – Smell of burning throughout Athens
- Athens: Deep pockets opt out
- Controlled explosion on Acharnon Street outside the Athens Masonic Lodge
- Acropolis: Unprecedented queues of tourists cause measures to be taken