Greek music sensation Panos Kiamos is set to take the Chicago stage on Saturday, November 15th.
The entertainer's concert will take place at H.O.M.E.-Home Bar Chicago. Eleftheria Eleftheriou and Tania Karra will perform with him. The native Athenian was raised in the capital and started singing after high school.
Kiamos' true love was in music and dropped out of medical school to focus on his talents. His first album "Enas Erwtas Latria Kai Anagki" was released in 1998; the first of many successful compilations.
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Invasion of international hotel chains in Athens
- S. Arabian Crown Prince Salman in Athens: We can provide Greece, SE Europe with cheaper, more effective energy
- The first Japanese park opens its gates in Athens