Greek music sensation Panos Kiamos is set to take the Chicago stage on Saturday, November 15th.
The entertainer's concert will take place at H.O.M.E.-Home Bar Chicago. Eleftheria Eleftheriou and Tania Karra will perform with him. The native Athenian was raised in the capital and started singing after high school.
Kiamos' true love was in music and dropped out of medical school to focus on his talents. His first album "Enas Erwtas Latria Kai Anagki" was released in 1998; the first of many successful compilations.
- City of Athens lights up its Christmas tree with show at Syntagma Square
- "Portraits" by Terry Tsiolis at the Benaki Museum
- Greek athlete breaks 17-yr national record during 38th Athens Authentic Marathon race
- Politicians, Olympic athletes participate in 5k races on Marathon weekend
- The Authentic Marathon is back on Nov 13-14