The second season of DirecTV's Full Circle includes Greek-American star Rita Wilson, among other leading actors and actresses, such as Calista Flockhart, Brittany Snow, Terry O'Quinn and Kate Burton.
Full Circle is a complex drama series that rotates and intertwines characters per episode. In season two of the show, Rita Wilson has been cast to play O'Quinn's character Jimmy Parerra's ex-wife Shelly. Filming for the 10 episode season is set in Los Angeles and will debut next spring on DirecTV's Audience.
Wilson's mother was born in a Greek village, in modern day Albania. The Greek-American star's Hellenic ethnicity plays a large role in her existence. She served as My Big Fat Greek Wedding's producer, which is the highest grossing independent film ever.
Rita Wilson also produced and held a role in My Life in Ruins. She is now set to produce the sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Wilson attends St. Sofia's Greek Orthodox church in Los Angeles regularly with her husband Tom Hanks and has been busy with a plethora of projects in both New York and California, after having an extended vacation on Antiparos this past summer.
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson receive passports from Greek PM
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, were released from Australian hospital
- Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson infected with Coronavirus
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
- Tom Hanks on being a Greek citizen (vid)