In this year's Eurovision Song Contest, Cypriot singer and songwriter John Karayiannis will represent the nation.
On May 21st, Karayiannis will compete in the international competition with his song, "One Thing That I Should Have Done," in Vienna. The 20-year-old Greek-Cypriot originates from Limassol.
Karayiannis has been singing since the young age of six-years-old and began singing lessons two years later. The award-winning singer has won a plethora of awards in his homeland.
This year's song entry is composed by Mike Connaris, who created Cyprus' "Stronger Every Minute," which was showcased in the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest. Good luck John Karayiannis!
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?
- Joint exercise "EUNOMIA" with Cyprus, Greece, France and Italy in progress (vid,pics)
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression