In this year's Eurovision Song Contest, Cypriot singer and songwriter John Karayiannis will represent the nation.
On May 21st, Karayiannis will compete in the international competition with his song, "One Thing That I Should Have Done," in Vienna. The 20-year-old Greek-Cypriot originates from Limassol.
Karayiannis has been singing since the young age of six-years-old and began singing lessons two years later. The award-winning singer has won a plethora of awards in his homeland.
This year's song entry is composed by Mike Connaris, who created Cyprus' "Stronger Every Minute," which was showcased in the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest. Good luck John Karayiannis!
- Our Lady of Lapithos, Ephrosyne Proestos saves 12 Cypriot soldiers
- Maritime connection between Greece and Cyprus relaunches after 22 years
- 5th trilateral meeting of Greek, Cypriot and Egyptian defense ministers held in Cairo
- Cyprus - Greece ferry connection casts off on Sunday after 21 years
- Saudi Arabia, Cyprus set up joint business council