Hollywood superstar Will Smith is vacationing in Greece for a second time.
Will, wife Jada, and their children Willow and Trey posted photos and videos on their social media.
The mother-daughter duo partook in the age-old tradition of moisturizing and greasing one’s scalp. In the video posted on Instagram, Willow can be seen greasing her mother’s scalp while they are on a beautiful boat, with Will cracking a joke about greasing hair in Greece.
In 2017 the famous family had visited Greece with their luxurious yacht and explored the Ionian Islands.
The family had drawn media attention when they all started cleaning a beach at a beach in Antipaxos.
Greece seems to be growing on the Smiths.
- 10-year bond - Strong demand, higher interest rate
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- Greek universities… go abroad
- Patmos and Athens among best cruise destinations in the world
- KINAL’s Eva Kaili elected in first round as one of 14 Europarliament VPs