The international tenor, Mario Frangoulis gave a magical Part B performance of his latest hit release, "Beautiful Things", at The Frederick Rose Theatre at Jazz at Lincoln Center on Friday, March 21st 2014.
His popular concerts ended with two standing ovations. The sold out show featured guest artists, Britains X- Factor winner, Alexandra Burke and upcoming Greek French Artist, George Perris. His powerful and soothing voice filled the theatre with an overture that included: Steve Wood, Lucio Dalla, Leonard Bernstein, Justin Hayward, Astor Piazolla, Manos Hadjidakis and Stamatis Kraounakis, among to many others.
The handsome and beyond talented Mario Frangoulis was discovered by Sir Cameron Mackintosh while attending London's Guildhall School of Music and Drama. He has starred in premiere roles including Marius in "Les Miserables" in London's West End, in Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera" as Raoul and as "West Side Story's" Tony at Teatro alla Scala in Milan. Frangoulis has released over 15 albums, and 10 compilation albums.
The entertainer's amazing, spine tingling voice, combined his charisma, talent, 5 language fluency and ability to sing a wide gamma of songs ranging from classic rock to opera, have made him an international singing sensation. In 2011 he was voted "Best Male Classical Crossover Artist" as a result of his newest release, "Beautiful Things".
Mario Frangoulis' love of children, his heritage and his homeland, prompted him to support the people of Greece through its economic hardships, by granting proceeds of this concert to the non-profit organization APOSTOLI.
- Malliotakis Issues Her First 100 Days Report Card
- Nicole Malliotakis sworn in as as representative of the New York's 11th Congressional District
- Malliotakis Declares Victory
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- Η υποστήριξη της φύσης στην ενίσχυση του ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος κατά τη διάρκεια του COVID19.
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens
- “Memories of Smyrna” at the Ancient Herodion Atticus Theatre By: Yanna Darilis
- KOS, THE NEW DESTINATION OF CULINARY FOODIE EVENTS AND LUXURY TRAVEL IN GREECE