The 59th annual Eurovision Contest is being held this month in Copenhagen, and tonight brings the second round of the semi-final.
Sunday's opening ceremony was met with international acclaim, showcasing the talent of this year's competitors. Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday's and tonight's semi-finals. The remaining fifteen competing nations perform tonight, in their quest to secure a spot in the final ten spaces available.
Greece's Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with Rise Up, are one of the most popular acts of the international song competition. Other favored entertainers originate from Austria, Israel, Lithuania and Belarus. Tonight, five nations will be eliminated. This evening's lineup includes the following musicians:
Malta - Firelight with Coming Home
Israel - Mei Finegold with Same Heart
Norway - Carl Espen with Silent Storm
Georgia - The Shin and Mariko with Three Minutes to Earth
Poland - Donatan & Cleo with My Slowianie - We Are Slavic
Austria - Conchita Wurst with Rise Like a Phoenix
Lithuania - Vilija Mataaianaita with Attention
Finland - Softengine with Something Better
Ireland - Can-Linn (featuring Kasey Smith) Heartbeat
Belarus - Teo with Cheesecake
F.Y.R. Macedonia - Tijana with To the Sky
Switzerland - Sebalter with Hunter of Stars
Greece - Freaky Fortune feat. RiskyKidd with Rise Up
Slovenia - Tinkara Kova? with Round and round
Romania - Paula Seling & OVI with Miracle
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden