Last night, Greek Eurovision contestants Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with the English song "Rise Up", advanced in the semifinal!
Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday and Thursday's semifinals, and takes place in Copenhagen this year. Yesterday's finalists include: Greece, Switzerland, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Norway, Malta, Belarus, Finland and Austria.
The talented international group will be joined by Armenia, the Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and San Merino. Entertainers from the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary and Russia will also perform during Saturday's final competition. Good luck Greece!
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses