Last night, Greek Eurovision contestants Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with the English song "Rise Up", advanced in the semifinal!
Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday and Thursday's semifinals, and takes place in Copenhagen this year. Yesterday's finalists include: Greece, Switzerland, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Norway, Malta, Belarus, Finland and Austria.
The talented international group will be joined by Armenia, the Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and San Merino. Entertainers from the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary and Russia will also perform during Saturday's final competition. Good luck Greece!
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'