Last night, Greek Eurovision contestants Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with the English song "Rise Up", advanced in the semifinal!
Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday and Thursday's semifinals, and takes place in Copenhagen this year. Yesterday's finalists include: Greece, Switzerland, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Norway, Malta, Belarus, Finland and Austria.
The talented international group will be joined by Armenia, the Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and San Merino. Entertainers from the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary and Russia will also perform during Saturday's final competition. Good luck Greece!
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023