Last night, Greek Eurovision contestants Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with the English song "Rise Up", advanced in the semifinal!
Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday and Thursday's semifinals, and takes place in Copenhagen this year. Yesterday's finalists include: Greece, Switzerland, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Norway, Malta, Belarus, Finland and Austria.
The talented international group will be joined by Armenia, the Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and San Merino. Entertainers from the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary and Russia will also perform during Saturday's final competition. Good luck Greece!
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data