Last night, Greek Eurovision contestants Freaky Fortune featuring RiskyKidd with the English song "Rise Up", advanced in the semifinal!
Saturday marks the contest's grand finale, that includes winners from Tuesday and Thursday's semifinals, and takes place in Copenhagen this year. Yesterday's finalists include: Greece, Switzerland, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Norway, Malta, Belarus, Finland and Austria.
The talented international group will be joined by Armenia, the Netherlands, Iceland, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and San Merino. Entertainers from the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Montenegro, Hungary and Russia will also perform during Saturday's final competition. Good luck Greece!
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden