Greek leading fashion designer Vrettos Vrettakos has been outfitting the world's top stars, including Jennifer Lopez's 2014 Billboard Awards dress choice and Beyonce's last world tour.
Athenian born Vrettakos is based in London, where he graduated from the city's elite Royal College of Art, with a womenswear Master's Degree in 2005. The Hellenic creator has built an extremely large international following, that includes singing sensation Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and a plethora of global stars.
Vrettakos has been described as the embodiment of: "Ultra Glam Rock Femininity". He divides his time between Athens, Moscow, London and Paris. As the Greek designer's website states, regarding his fashion forward goal: "...is to capture the attention of the 'creme de la creme' of fashion conscious women".
The Hellenic costumer's latest collaboration with Swarowski, resulted in his role as the exclusive and sole designer for Beyonce's "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour 2013". When asked by Essence magazine about his inspiration for Beyonce's tour, the Greek designer stated: "All that glam!".
- Athens "speaks" the international language of street art
- US Senator Menendez in Greece
- Athens is being evaluated as a sustainable destination
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday