Greek-French musician George Perris' new album "Picture This", is about to be released next week.
This marks the first time the entertainer has produced an English language compilation, and premiers on Amazon and iTunes on May 27th, in the United States and Canada. The Greek singer collaborated with premier producers including Mark Portmann who has worked with Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand, and Simon Hale who has created albums with Bjork and Jamiroquai.
The native Athenian was born in 1983 to a Greek father and French mother. His first solo album "Kainouria mou mera" was released in 2006 by EMI. After his initial album's debut, Perris performed at some of the most prestigious Hellenic concert halls in Greece. His "Karavani" single was selected for a compilation that Radio Française distributes worldwide each year; a remarkable achievement for a Greek singing artist.
Since his first recording release, Perris has been featured on stages across the world and has performed with leading global musicians. The Greek-French singer has had remarkable success with his later albums, and has released music in French as well.
As Perris states on his website: "Music, for me, is like a beautiful rainbow with many colors... it knows no nationalities, no barriers, no frontiers. Because music has its own language: the language of love, of freedom, of the dream, but above all, of hope".
- Mitsotakis and Von der Layen at the Ancient Agora : A historic moment for Greece and Europe
- Hellenic Tourism Organization: Under the auspices of the organization a sports and a gastronomic event
- Ursula von der Leyen's visit to Athens and the gifts she bears
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage