The Onassis Cultural Center in New York is hosting its "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families", with "The Greek Monsters" by Beetroot exhibition.
The exhibit features an intimate look at large-scale monsters, and offers exciting travel and storytelling through Greek mythology.
"The Greek Monsters" is free! The "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families" exhibit is located in the Olympic Tower Atrium, on 645 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- National Gallery to host temporary exhibition of portraits and sculptures from the Louvre
- Professor of Pediatrics and Epidemiology - We expect an increase in hospitalizations for children
- Swim club member arrested for the rape of two minor girls
- Hellenic American Union invites young children to two online Christmas decorations workshops
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19