The Onassis Cultural Center in New York is hosting its "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families", with "The Greek Monsters" by Beetroot exhibition.
The exhibit features an intimate look at large-scale monsters, and offers exciting travel and storytelling through Greek mythology.
"The Greek Monsters" is free! The "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families" exhibit is located in the Olympic Tower Atrium, on 645 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Lectures & readings by Υiorgos Chouliaras ιn California and New York city
- "The Aegean Islands, the Birth of the Archipelago" exhibition in Moscow
- Eight children among 12 migrants in drowning off Greece
- Onassis Cultural Center Holds “Narcissus Now” October 8th-11th