The Onassis Cultural Center in New York is hosting its "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families", with "The Greek Monsters" by Beetroot exhibition.
The exhibit features an intimate look at large-scale monsters, and offers exciting travel and storytelling through Greek mythology.
"The Greek Monsters" is free! The "Sundays at Onassis for Kids and Families" exhibit is located in the Olympic Tower Atrium, on 645 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.
- Piraeus Bank exhibition: "After the Revolution: Greece in the eyes of the world"
- Οmicron - Mild symptoms in children - What we know
- Coronavirus - 8 answers for the vaccination of children 5-11 years old
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece
- National Gallery to host temporary exhibition of portraits and sculptures from the Louvre