GreekPropertyExchange.com has just signed a licensing agreement between BouliBrand Media and New Greek TV, to air Hellenic Home Hunting.
The show premiered on New Greek TV this past Saturday, June 7th. It is a 30 minute documentary-style series, that features property buyers finding their perfect location in Greece. The show showcases Greek real estate, culture and different beautiful regions of the nation.
GreekPropertyExchange.com and BouliBrand Media founder Georgios Stroumboulis stated of the agreement, "Hellenic Home Hunting is the first of its kind to feature Greek property through an innovative and informative platform...We are pleased to have partnered with a growing network like New Greek TV in North America to further reach those interested in the beauty of Greece and its real estate".
New Greek TV President Yanna Darilis described the show, "Hellenic Home Hunting is a show that will interest our viewers...We continuously work to provide the freshest content that features Greece and helps reconnect those living in North America with the motherland".
The first season airing on New Greek TV offers potential property purchasers with Greek ethnicity from the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, England and India. A full description and clips of Hellenic Home Hunting can be accessed at: http://www.greekpropertyexchange.com/news_detail.php?id=3400.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands