Anna Vissi begins her American tour tomorrow, premiering at Astoria's Melrose Ballroom!
The singing sensation has six U.S. concerts planned in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Boston, over the next week. The native Cypriot will offer shows in Astoria on Friday, June 13th, Saturday, June 14th, Friday, June 20th and Saturday, June 21st; doors open at 9:00 p.m.
Vissi will perform at the Echostage on Father's Day, Sunday, June 15th in Washington, D.C, starting at 6:30. The extremely popular entertainer will hold a concert at The Royale Boston on Wednesday, June 18th, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Vissi is one of Greece's best-selling artists of all time. She has sold more than 9.5 million records across the globe, and is one of the nation's highest earning musicians.
The energetic artist has gained 32 Platinum and 11 Gold IFPI Greece certificates and has won nine MAD Video Music Awards, 15 Pop Corn Music Awards and six Arion Music Awards. Forbes has ranked her as the 15th most influential and powerful celebrity in Greece, and as the fourth highest rated singer.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World