Anna Vissi begins her American tour tomorrow, premiering at Astoria's Melrose Ballroom!
The singing sensation has six U.S. concerts planned in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Boston, over the next week. The native Cypriot will offer shows in Astoria on Friday, June 13th, Saturday, June 14th, Friday, June 20th and Saturday, June 21st; doors open at 9:00 p.m.
Vissi will perform at the Echostage on Father's Day, Sunday, June 15th in Washington, D.C, starting at 6:30. The extremely popular entertainer will hold a concert at The Royale Boston on Wednesday, June 18th, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Vissi is one of Greece's best-selling artists of all time. She has sold more than 9.5 million records across the globe, and is one of the nation's highest earning musicians.
The energetic artist has gained 32 Platinum and 11 Gold IFPI Greece certificates and has won nine MAD Video Music Awards, 15 Pop Corn Music Awards and six Arion Music Awards. Forbes has ranked her as the 15th most influential and powerful celebrity in Greece, and as the fourth highest rated singer.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- Greece and the USA open an electric highway in the Western Balkans – MoU signed
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty