George Michael has recovered from his latest serious health issues, and is back in the recording studio.
The British-Cypriot singing star was hospitalized on May 14th after collapsing inside his London residence. It was stated by his publicist that his sickness was due to "routine tests". Michael is currently recording his latest album; it has been reported that the entertainer appears healthy and has fully recovered.
In a recent interview with British Ham&High newspaper, Michael discussed his near-death experience with pneumonia back in 2011. The hit singer described, "It almost killed me... On a subconscious level it was very frightening and I'll probably never feel quite as safe again. But oh my God, I was just so grateful to come out alive and very happy to get back to my home in London", as reported by Parikiaki.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)