George Michael has recovered from his latest serious health issues, and is back in the recording studio.
The British-Cypriot singing star was hospitalized on May 14th after collapsing inside his London residence. It was stated by his publicist that his sickness was due to "routine tests". Michael is currently recording his latest album; it has been reported that the entertainer appears healthy and has fully recovered.
In a recent interview with British Ham&High newspaper, Michael discussed his near-death experience with pneumonia back in 2011. The hit singer described, "It almost killed me... On a subconscious level it was very frightening and I'll probably never feel quite as safe again. But oh my God, I was just so grateful to come out alive and very happy to get back to my home in London", as reported by Parikiaki.
- Our Lady of Lapithos, Ephrosyne Proestos saves 12 Cypriot soldiers
- Maritime connection between Greece and Cyprus relaunches after 22 years
- 5th trilateral meeting of Greek, Cypriot and Egyptian defense ministers held in Cairo
- Cyprus - Greece ferry connection casts off on Sunday after 21 years
- Saudi Arabia, Cyprus set up joint business council