It has been reported that George Michael has isolated himself from society, according to his friends.
After his latest illness in May, when he was rushed to the hospital, the Cypriot-English superstar hasn't been observed outside his North London residence since. The musician who tweeted regularly, has not posted a tweet since his June 25th birthday. According to Parikiaki and reported by the Irish Mirror, a friend of Michael's described, "People are worried sick about him. He's just cut himself off from everyone."
George Michael was born to a Greek-Cypriot father and a British mother, with the original name of Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou. Michael has had numerous medical-related serious incidents over the span of his career. Many of them had to due with his drug use.
In 2010, he was sentenced to eight weeks behind bars after crashing his Range Rover into a store in London. In 2006, he lost his license for two years and was sentenced to 100 community service hours, after driving under the influence of drugs and was found passed out in his Mercedes.
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ