It has been reported that George Michael has isolated himself from society, according to his friends.
After his latest illness in May, when he was rushed to the hospital, the Cypriot-English superstar hasn't been observed outside his North London residence since. The musician who tweeted regularly, has not posted a tweet since his June 25th birthday. According to Parikiaki and reported by the Irish Mirror, a friend of Michael's described, "People are worried sick about him. He's just cut himself off from everyone."
George Michael was born to a Greek-Cypriot father and a British mother, with the original name of Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou. Michael has had numerous medical-related serious incidents over the span of his career. Many of them had to due with his drug use.
In 2010, he was sentenced to eight weeks behind bars after crashing his Range Rover into a store in London. In 2006, he lost his license for two years and was sentenced to 100 community service hours, after driving under the influence of drugs and was found passed out in his Mercedes.
- FM Dendias: We build bridges of stability when other countries try to revive old empires
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- FM Dendias to Cyprus and Israel for talks
- Blinken: US to call for strong UN response to Varosha opening
- Cyprus: 47 years since the Turkish invasion