A documentary on Olympia Dukakis' career and life, titled: "Olympia Dukakis: Undefined", held a successful Kickstarter campaign.
The Kickstarter mission generated 248 backers and made over its $100,000 funding goal. The film will be submitted to Sundance and hopes to be included in January's film festival.
The award winning Greek-American actress is planning to travel to Greece with her children and two granddaughters at the end of June, as stated in her film's newsletter.
The feature-length documentary's executive producer Christos V. Konstantakopoulos will shadow the family during their time in Greece and document personal insight into Dukakis' life.
Gregory C. Pappas and Christos V. Konstantakopoulos are the producers the film; both experts are concretely active in the Greek community, have worked on top films, and are experts in a plethora of media sectors.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM