The Greek Health Ministry issued a warning today, regarding the National Meteorological Service's (EMY) heat wave forecast.
The Ministry recommended residents to remain indoors for the next couple of days, as the EMY predicted that increasing temperatures would hit 41 degrees Celsius or 105 degrees Fahrenheit, in various regions of Greece.
EMY associate Angeliki Marinaki described, "It will last for two to three days, which is why we issued an emergency bulletin", as reported by Kathimerini. The weather agency predicts that cooler weather will hit Greece beginning Saturday afternoon. The Health Ministry has instructed hospitals and medical centers to be prepared for heat suffering patients.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands