Today, Environment, Energy and Climate Change Minister Yiannis Maniatis authorized an environmental terms approval, regarding a 38 MW wind park located in the Peloponnese.
The structures will be constructed on the borders of Ilia and Achaia prefectures. As confirmed by the Ministry, the energy establishment is predicted to produce approximately 46 million euros to the Hellenic economy.
The new wind mechanism is located near Ancient Olympia. In recent months, officials have approved environmental protocols for twenty-three wind parks, reaching a 887.7 MW capacity.
- Health services on high alert against unfolding forest fire at Zeria, Achaia, northwestern Peloponnese
- Over 1,000 kilos of cannabis seized in Gytheio in Peloponnese
- Peloponnese sites get EU funding for preservation, restoration
- Greece Authorizes National Land Registry
- Greece Establishes Electric Car Initiative