During tomorrow and Thursday's predicted heat wave, Athens is planning to open air-conditioned areas to the public.
Ambelokipi, Kato Petralona, Neos Kosmos, Aghios Pavlos and Koukaki are facilitating cool public spaces to its citizens. Athenians have been advised to stay out of the sun and to remain inside as much as possible during the extreme heat.
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens
- Alarm over covid - New measures being considered
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels