During tomorrow and Thursday's predicted heat wave, Athens is planning to open air-conditioned areas to the public.
Ambelokipi, Kato Petralona, Neos Kosmos, Aghios Pavlos and Koukaki are facilitating cool public spaces to its citizens. Athenians have been advised to stay out of the sun and to remain inside as much as possible during the extreme heat.
- Greek real estate prices take off despite pandemic
- Patmos and Athens among best cruise destinations in the world
- Athenians pay for electricity at Copenhagen and Brussels prices
- Athens as a leading shipping center
- Hundreds of events and activities planned in Athens for Christmas and New Year holiday season