During tomorrow and Thursday's predicted heat wave, Athens is planning to open air-conditioned areas to the public.
Ambelokipi, Kato Petralona, Neos Kosmos, Aghios Pavlos and Koukaki are facilitating cool public spaces to its citizens. Athenians have been advised to stay out of the sun and to remain inside as much as possible during the extreme heat.
- Armed robbery at Rolex outlet in central Athens
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Invasion of international hotel chains in Athens
- S. Arabian Crown Prince Salman in Athens: We can provide Greece, SE Europe with cheaper, more effective energy