An earthquake determined as moderate hit the Halkida region, just north of Athens.
According to reports, the quake measured 4.4 on the Richter scale and occurred today just before 1:00 p.m. Its force was felt in Attica and in the central area of the capital.
The earthquake was 22 kilometers in depth, while its epicenter was identified approximately 13 kilometers east of Halkida, as reported by the Athens Geodynamic Institute. No damages and accidents have been reported.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Εarthquake measuring 5.7 on the Richter scale shakes the island of Nisyros
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Attica turns to the sea - What will the 70 km long Athenian Riviera, from Piraeus to Sounio be