Public Issue for WWF Hellas administered a survey regarding recycling activities in Greece.
As reported by ANA-MPA, Greek recycling is on the rise with an increase of 28%, regarding citizens who recycle once each month or more. The analysis was administered between June 11th to 19th, across various cities, and studied 1,0009 individuals.
As reported in the survey, 86% of Greeks recycle each month at least once, in comparison to 2007's figure of 58%. Daily recyclers gained 58%, while 13% don't participate at all. 1% claimed there are no recycling amenities available in their neighborhoods.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden