Public Issue for WWF Hellas administered a survey regarding recycling activities in Greece.
As reported by ANA-MPA, Greek recycling is on the rise with an increase of 28%, regarding citizens who recycle once each month or more. The analysis was administered between June 11th to 19th, across various cities, and studied 1,0009 individuals.
As reported in the survey, 86% of Greeks recycle each month at least once, in comparison to 2007's figure of 58%. Daily recyclers gained 58%, while 13% don't participate at all. 1% claimed there are no recycling amenities available in their neighborhoods.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece