Public Issue for WWF Hellas administered a survey regarding recycling activities in Greece.
As reported by ANA-MPA, Greek recycling is on the rise with an increase of 28%, regarding citizens who recycle once each month or more. The analysis was administered between June 11th to 19th, across various cities, and studied 1,0009 individuals.
As reported in the survey, 86% of Greeks recycle each month at least once, in comparison to 2007's figure of 58%. Daily recyclers gained 58%, while 13% don't participate at all. 1% claimed there are no recycling amenities available in their neighborhoods.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM