Public Issue for WWF Hellas administered a survey regarding recycling activities in Greece.
As reported by ANA-MPA, Greek recycling is on the rise with an increase of 28%, regarding citizens who recycle once each month or more. The analysis was administered between June 11th to 19th, across various cities, and studied 1,0009 individuals.
As reported in the survey, 86% of Greeks recycle each month at least once, in comparison to 2007's figure of 58%. Daily recyclers gained 58%, while 13% don't participate at all. 1% claimed there are no recycling amenities available in their neighborhoods.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June