A Greek weather advisory has been announced for the majority of the mainland today, due to a heavy rain or hail forecast, according to reports.
Strong winds have also been predicted by the National Meteorological Service. The uncharacteristically severe summer weather is anticipated to travel to Evia, the eastern and northern Aegean, and the Sporades islands. Various regions will most probably experience a rainy and cloudy atmosphere during the weekend.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism