A Greek weather advisory has been announced for the majority of the mainland today, due to a heavy rain or hail forecast, according to reports.
Strong winds have also been predicted by the National Meteorological Service. The uncharacteristically severe summer weather is anticipated to travel to Evia, the eastern and northern Aegean, and the Sporades islands. Various regions will most probably experience a rainy and cloudy atmosphere during the weekend.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India