A Greek weather advisory has been announced for the majority of the mainland today, due to a heavy rain or hail forecast, according to reports.
Strong winds have also been predicted by the National Meteorological Service. The uncharacteristically severe summer weather is anticipated to travel to Evia, the eastern and northern Aegean, and the Sporades islands. Various regions will most probably experience a rainy and cloudy atmosphere during the weekend.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece