A Greek weather advisory has been announced for the majority of the mainland today, due to a heavy rain or hail forecast, according to reports.
Strong winds have also been predicted by the National Meteorological Service. The uncharacteristically severe summer weather is anticipated to travel to Evia, the eastern and northern Aegean, and the Sporades islands. Various regions will most probably experience a rainy and cloudy atmosphere during the weekend.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe