A Greek weather advisory has been announced for the majority of the mainland today, due to a heavy rain or hail forecast, according to reports.
Strong winds have also been predicted by the National Meteorological Service. The uncharacteristically severe summer weather is anticipated to travel to Evia, the eastern and northern Aegean, and the Sporades islands. Various regions will most probably experience a rainy and cloudy atmosphere during the weekend.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden