Greece Offers Free Full Moon Concerts & Events
To commemorate Sunday's full moon, numerous Greek archaeological sites and museums will be open to the public with free admission.
This includes the Acropolis Museum that will remain open until midnight, while offering a concert orchestrated by the Hellenic Air Force Band in its courtyard, as reported by Kathimerini. Beginning at 9 p.m., museum and concert admission is free.
Numismatic Museum and the Archaeological Museum of Vravrona are also conducting free concerts. Additionally, Palaio Faliro's Flisvos Marina is performing a free concert on the Averoff Warship Museum.
The Temple of Poseidon in Sounio is holding an event as well, that features classical elements influenced by Shakespeare and Sophocles, among others. Tomorrow marks the largest full moon of the year.
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US