To commemorate Sunday's full moon, numerous Greek archaeological sites and museums will be open to the public with free admission.
This includes the Acropolis Museum that will remain open until midnight, while offering a concert orchestrated by the Hellenic Air Force Band in its courtyard, as reported by Kathimerini. Beginning at 9 p.m., museum and concert admission is free.
Numismatic Museum and the Archaeological Museum of Vravrona are also conducting free concerts. Additionally, Palaio Faliro's Flisvos Marina is performing a free concert on the Averoff Warship Museum.
The Temple of Poseidon in Sounio is holding an event as well, that features classical elements influenced by Shakespeare and Sophocles, among others. Tomorrow marks the largest full moon of the year.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece