The U.S. Embassy in Athens received two delegations of American Congress members this week, directed by Congressman Gus Bilirakis and Congressman Paul Cook.
The Greek visit is a portion of high-level collaborations between the two nations, that secure their bilateral ties. The travels support Greece's advancements from its financial crises, along with regional stabilization.
During meetings that were attended by Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, the Greek and U.S. governmental delegates addressed defense cooperation, energy exploration, financial recovery, regional security, trade opportunities and the tourism sector.
One delegation included Congressman Gus Bilirakis (Republican-FL), Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (Republican-MN), Congressman Jack Kingston (Republican-GA), and Congressman Gregory Meeks (Democrat-NY). The second group contained Congressman Paul Cook (Republican - CA) and Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez (Democrat-CA).
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'